Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

ATB 5 Oz Dealer Offers

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 9 / Views: 1,879Next Topic  
Valued Member
United States
463 Posts
 Posted 03/18/2011  7:00 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add bryan1234 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Im due to get my set either tomorrow or monday and I was curious to what dealers have been offering to buy them off of you for. I have saw a few people mention 1200, 1500, etc offered for a set from a dealer in there areas.
Pillar of the Community
555 Posts
 Posted 03/18/2011  7:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Neil to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Bad time to sell. Some ebay sets are going for $1300. Factor in your $100 costs for ebay and PP.
Pillar of the Community
United States
9321 Posts
 Posted 03/18/2011  8:43 pm  Show Profile   Check BH1964's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add BH1964 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Dealer offers vary by distributor. Some were still in the $1300-$1400 range last week with A-Mark sets getting those offers because they tended to have the highest quality.
ANA #R3154474
Pillar of the Community
555 Posts
 Posted 03/18/2011  9:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Neil to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The newly packaged Fidelitrades are grading better than A-Marks.

Last weeks prices are old news, and have come down sharply. Modern Coin Mart was the biggest buyer 2 weeks ago. Then they dumped alot of sets, last week. Drove the market straight down last Sunday on Ebay.
Valued Member
United States
134 Posts
 Posted 03/18/2011  11:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add iowaguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good luck if you do sell hope make some money
Pillar of the Community
United States
2150 Posts
 Posted 03/19/2011  01:55 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jokingjoker to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Where did you get your set from bryan?
Valued Member
United States
463 Posts
 Posted 03/19/2011  11:12 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bryan1234 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got one set coming from a mark which is due here monday it looks and I'm sending a check out to fideltrade today as its a great price right now with them being about $2 over melt per oz shipped thats not bad considering ASE and CAD bears are going anywhere from 2-5 over melt not including shipping.
Pillar of the Community
United States
6263 Posts
 Posted 03/19/2011  11:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add muddler to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I would like to add these coins to my holdings but I'm disapointed I can'not get them directly from the mint as I have with most of my modern coins. During the inital release times I have found they tend to be bid higher on e-bay but cool after "the need" to have them, get them. But I guess it will all revolve around the price of silver as to where this set will play out.
Valued Member
United States
442 Posts
 Posted 03/22/2011  3:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add parkquarters to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Does anyone know any AP still selling the 5oz ATB, beside FideliTrade?

Coins-n-things will be taking orders by phone saturday april 2nd 8am to 12:00pm est

http://atb.cntofma.com/
Pillar of the Community
United States
2760 Posts
 Posted 03/23/2011  3:43 pm  Show Profile   Check SA4H's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add SA4H to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Does anyone have the phone number of Coins-n-things? Isn't it a Canadian company (I'd googled the name)?
Thanks
'Pytellc': I am still waiting for my $50 world coins from you, Mr. Carson Pytell!

*+*Bruce*+*
My coins available for trade. - My coins for sale - Coins I want/need.
"Living to Learn, Not Learning to Live!"
Yet, I'm learning to live more than living to learn!
  Previous TopicReplies: 9 / Views: 1,879Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.57 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05