Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

I Finished My 1st Set!!

First page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 31 / Views: 3,794Next Topic
Page: of 3
United States
28 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2011  10:50 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add eddied62 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wonderful looking set...don't think I could part with it after all that work
Valued Member
United States
183 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2011  11:30 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverFossil64 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
very nice! great job. you may want to hang onto it and enjoy it for a little while!
Pillar of the Community
United States
597 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2011  2:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add reupman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
that is great hats off to you
Pillar of the Community
United States
594 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2011  3:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add KenRingold to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I think that set is a keeper.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1506 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2011  3:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinstar to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I would keep-- do the make that in album form?
Pillar of the Community
United States
1042 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2011  4:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add scotty11 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I want one!

very nice!

Pillar of the Community
United States
809 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2011  4:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add lincolncentguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That is an awesome set! Thanks for sharing with us.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
7440 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2011  5:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nickelsearcher to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The set looks great from here ... great job on assembling such lovely well-matched coins.

David
Take a look at my other hobby ... http://www.jk-dk.art
Too many hobbies .... too much work .... not enough time.
Pillar of the Community
United States
6413 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2011  5:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add muddler to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This is a wonderful unique set but why sell for bullion? Keep adding to your collection and buy some bullion.
Valued Member
United States
326 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2011  5:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tamshowoff to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very impressive. Thanks for sharing. Is the medal a family piece? If so, I believe it should stay with the family along with all your work. Beautiful item.
Valued Member
United States
259 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2011  6:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jdgarst0720 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Beautiful set! It is very satisfying to work on such a set and complete it! Congrats.
Learn More...
United States
16413 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2011  6:19 pm  Show Profile   Check vermontensium's eBay Listings Check vermontensium's eCrater Listings Bookmark this reply Add vermontensium to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That's a beautiful looking set! Thanks for sharing.
swcoin.ecrater.com
United States
44 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2011  6:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add slaufman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great job.
United States
16 Posts
 Posted 05/23/2011  12:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add twocents to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That is a nice set. I would never part with it. My kids would have to fight for it.
Valued Member
United States
62 Posts
 Posted 05/23/2011  02:13 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add crownman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks everyone for the great compliments! I bought the box off a lady on eBay, but you can get the completed set online I guess...but with heavily circulated coins? I just wanted a set to fill with my own MS coins. You guys have convinced me not to sell it but if I was ever going to I wouldn't ask for less than $2,000. Perhaps I'll find a way to include Philippine coinage from that time period. As for what I'm doing next I'm not sure. I'll keep picking away at my silver Australian bullion set, pay off some bills, but not sure what's in store for U.S. coinage for myself.
Page: of 3 Previous TopicReplies: 31 / Views: 3,794Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.32 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: