Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Specializing in Modern Numismatics Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin Auctions300,000 items to help build your collection! Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Rant! Got Neg'd On An Item I Sold For $0.99

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 17 / Views: 4,560Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community
weerdsteev's Avatar
United States
1291 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2016  12:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add weerdsteev to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The really embarrassing part of this is that when I first saw the NEG and looked at the buyer's history I was certain that when I reported it to ebay that they'd remove it. I was so confident that I replied to his feedback that the NEG would be removed shortly. Well, I guess THAT was wrong-think...so all I accomplished was to make it look worse than it was. Sigh.
Bedrock of the Community
BH1964's Avatar
United States
10982 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2016  8:28 pm  Show Profile   Check BH1964's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add BH1964 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Call ebay and ask to change your reply. I agree that the reply you provided to their feedback actually makes things look worse.
ANA #R3154474
  Previous TopicReplies: 17 / Views: 4,560Next Topic
Page: of 2

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.22 seconds to rattle this change. Forums