Just noticed this...for anyone who isn't dipping after this year haha. It'll be struck in Philadelphia, 60k mintage limit, HHL1 just like this year. I'd activate your subscription if the price hasn't scared you away yet
I was never a Congrats Set buyer until this year for the Philly mint ASE. My intention is (unfortunately) to drop out of the ASE program and annual sets programs in 2027.
I'm there as well. I bought some extra items this year with the 250 anniversary even at the mints inflated price. Next year I'll be back to buying very very little direct from the mint. I think they have had a good year sales wise and they think it will continue, but I don't think they realize with the amount they have raised prices recently this year was an anomaly.
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use