| Author |
Replies: 12 / Views: 485 |
|
|
Press Manager
 United States
1420 Posts |
2026 United States Mint Proof Set Available On October 6
2026, October 6
US Mint - The United States Mint (Mint) will begin accepting orders for the 2026 United States Mint Proof Set on October 6 at noon (EDT). Check out 2026 US Proof Sets on ebay
 The 2026 United States Mint Proof Set features 10 proof coins with the "S" mint mark from San Francisco, housed in two clear lenses with an attractive display package. Priced at $107.00, these coins commemorate the Semiquincentennial of our Nation's founding, showcasing key moments in American history. Coins Included in This Set 2026 Semiquincentennial Quarters: Reverse designs depicting the Mayflower Compact, Revolutionary War, Declaration of Independence, U.S. Constitution, and Gettysburg Address.  2026 Native American $1 Coin: Reverse design that portrays Polly Cooper holding a basket as she shares the Oneidas' gift of corn with General Washington, who holds his hat in an expression of gratitude and respect.  2026 Enduring Liberty Half Dollar: For one year only, in place of President John F. Kennedy and the presidential coat of arms, the 2026 half dollar will feature a new design depicting the Statue of Liberty.  2026 Emerging Liberty Dime: For this year only and for the first time since 1945, Liberty will appear on the obverse of the dime.  2026 Jefferson nickel: Marked with the dates "1776 ~ 2026."  2026 Lincoln Penny: Marked with the dates "1776 ~ 2026." Check out 2026 US Proof Sets on ebay
|
|
|
|
Moderator
 United States
196216 Posts |
|
|
Valued Member
United States
178 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3510 Posts |
Quote: It's been a long wait. And they are still not ready. The mint is going to take your money on Oct 6th, but it could be weeks or months before the product ships.
|
|
Valued Member
United States
128 Posts |
They took my money today. I hope that means mine will ship earlier. Order page says processing. I don't keep my hopes up though. I'll get it when I get it. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
1708 Posts |
No Trump coin? I'll order this one.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
7349 Posts |
I have two orders (2 sets each) in for these, one shows order processing and the other "ON AL HOLD". Whatever that means  Thanks JBUCK for expanding my vocabalury....  edited: just checked, the ATS # 140,838 (10/01 7:30pm PST)
Edited by Greasy Fingers 10/01/2026 10:38 pm
|
|
Moderator
 United States
196216 Posts |
Quote: They took my money today. I hope that means mine will ship earlier. Order page says processing. Same. But I am not going to hold my breath. 
|
|
Moderator
 United States
196216 Posts |
Quote: I have two orders (2 sets each) in for these, one shows order processing and the other "ON AL HOLD". Whatever that means  Quote: Thanks JBUCK for expanding my vocabalury. My pleasure. 
|
|
Moderator
 United States
107686 Posts |
Mine are "Subscription Processing" as of Oct 01 However, if you go to the product listing and scroll all the way to the bottom, you will see a notice: Semiquincentennial Proof Set 2026Quote: Please note that the expected shipping timeframe is October 6 - December 18, 2026.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
647 Posts |
I dropped my Proof Set subscription due to exorbitant pricing, tight personal finances, and the fact that Proof Sets are not an ongoing collection of mine. I've got Silver Proof Sets that I paid LESS for than the Cu-Ni Proof sets of today. I've kept my American Innovation RP Dollars, though. Even though the first two factors I mention also apply...it IS part of an ongoing collection. It is scheduled for the 13th.
|
|
Valued Member
United States
178 Posts |
My card was charged a few days ago - so at least that's a positive sign.
|
|
Moderator
 United States
196216 Posts |
Quote: Please note that the expected shipping timeframe is October 6 - December 18, 2026. 
|
| |
Replies: 12 / Views: 485 |
|