Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
300,000 items to help build your collection! Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Specializing in Modern Numismatics Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsVancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Help Me Identify?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 1 / Views: 1,639Next Topic  
New Member

United States
1 Posts
 Posted 06/28/2010  5:27 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add royalracing8 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
hi everyone, I'm new here because I found this coin the other day right before I spent it. after seeing dear john I realized I had a mule. but I have no clue what they are and what they are worth, this coin is a 1998 penny and what looks to be a Kennedy half dollar? help please?
Rest in Peace
pls's Avatar
United States
1729 Posts
 Posted 06/28/2010  5:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add pls to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Probably an epoxied mule. I have a couple of Mexican coins with Kennedy half-dollar reverses. I'm assuming that yours had Lincoln (with the date) on one side and the Kennedy half-dollar eagle on the reverse? Photos would have been helpful, along with measurements of widths (especially considering that the half-dollar is almost twice the diameter of the cent). The 50¢ question, of course, is ... Did you spend it as 1¢ or 50¢?

And welcome to CCF!
  Previous TopicReplies: 1 / Views: 1,639Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.19 seconds to rattle this change. Forums