Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsJoin Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors 300,000 items to help build your collection! Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Specializing in Modern Numismatics Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes.








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Tacitus Identification Chart

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 998Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Bing's Avatar
United States
4253 Posts
 Posted 11/30/2011  7:25 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Bing to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
Rick Fox, whom I've been emailing lately, has produced a chart to help identify where Tacitus coins were minted. It is in Excel and very user friendly. I will be glad to provide it to anyone who wants it and lets me know their email address. If there is a way to upload the Excel document let me know and I will do it here. Otherwise if you look at it, let me know how you like it and I will let him know.
Pillar of the Community
Gil-galad's Avatar
United States
2044 Posts
 Posted 11/30/2011  7:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Gil-galad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I wouldn't mind seeing that spreadsheet. Also, I have web space so I can host it so that you could link it here or anywhere if you wish.
Moderator
Learn More...
echizento's Avatar
United States
23731 Posts
 Posted 11/30/2011  7:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add echizento to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
JW I would like to have a copy. PM sent.
Pillar of the Community
Bing's Avatar
United States
4253 Posts
 Posted 11/30/2011  7:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bing to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I wouldn't mind seeing that spreadsheet. Also, I have web space so I can host it so that you could link it here or anywhere if you wish


OK, how do we do this?

Echizento: PM sent

Edited by Bing
11/30/2011 7:48 pm
Pillar of the Community
Gil-galad's Avatar
United States
2044 Posts
 Posted 11/30/2011  8:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Gil-galad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It's simple. You give me the file and I upload and then I give you the link and you post anywhere you like.
Pillar of the Community
jessvc1's Avatar
United States
2596 Posts
 Posted 12/01/2011  08:18 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jessvc1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the file JW now I have to buy some of these coins so I can get to know this coin better, I am still waiting on some nice ancients in the mail and will post soon. I think you guys will like some of my recent purchases I know I do and cant wait to get them.
Pillar of the Community
bobbyhelmet's Avatar
United Kingdom
2838 Posts
 Posted 12/01/2011  08:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobbyhelmet to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
PM sent - cant have too many resources.

Look forward to seeing the coins jessvc1.
Pillar of the Community
Bing's Avatar
United States
4253 Posts
 Posted 12/01/2011  08:37 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bing to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
cant have too many resources.


You are so right. PM sent with copy of spreadsheet. Let me know what you think.
  Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 998Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.3 seconds to rattle this change. Forums