I received marketing material in the mail regarding the new 2007 coins. I'm planning on buying the uncirculated set. Having being a girl guide I really want the 50p commemorating the Scouting Program but thought the full set is a better deal as I wanted to collect the 2 pound coins as well.
quote:Originally posted by shatsi Anybody planning on buying this or the proof set?
No, since I ordered and received mine last year. The Royal Mint actually mailed it to me about a month ago. Especially the £1 coin featuring the Millennium Bridge is neat in my opinion.
If you are interested in scouting coins - the British 50p coin commemorates the Scouting Movement Centennial, and coins from other countries do so too. This for example http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/...tismogb1.jpg is the piece from Portugal. Will be issued in mid-2007 ...
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use