Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall 300,000 items to help build your collection! Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsSpecializing in Modern Numismatics








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Interesting Hoard Finds!

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 2,149Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
argentum's Avatar
United States
1195 Posts
 Posted 03/02/2012  12:52 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add argentum to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
So, I have a hoard of about $25 canadian in coins, plus $6.60 face in commemorative and what I'd keep age-wise if it were American, that I have acquired over the years.

Pawing Through that 6.60, with some new knowledge about Canadian coins, I discovered that I had something special:

Interesting-Hoard-Finds!

So that Canadian 25ΒΆ = $5.33 US in melt!



I need to get it into a 2X2 one of these days!

I'll post the other interesting finds tomorrow.

I
Pillar of the Community
EgCollector's Avatar
Egypt
3470 Posts
 Posted 03/02/2012  06:40 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add EgCollector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice
Pillar of the Community
Petersun's Avatar
Canada
1700 Posts
 Posted 03/02/2012  11:59 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Petersun to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
WOw! Silver quater! How long did it take you to find one like this?
Pillar of the Community
swrbxxx's Avatar
Canada
834 Posts
 Posted 03/02/2012  2:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add swrbxxx to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
nice!
Pillar of the Community
swrbxxx's Avatar
Canada
834 Posts
 Posted 03/02/2012  2:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add swrbxxx to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
nice!
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1723 Posts
 Posted 03/02/2012  8:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add samsnate to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'll give ya $2 shipping included! :-)
Pillar of the Community
argentum's Avatar
United States
1195 Posts
 Posted 03/02/2012  9:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add argentum to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Petersun,

I don't know! I've been hanging onto them since I started "collecting" as a kid, I haven't looked at the specials for at least a year.

I might have gotten it ages ago, just did't realize what I had until just now.

Edit to avoid double posting:

Here's another of my older Canadians that I've aquired, George VI:

Interesting-Hoard-Finds!
Edited by argentum
03/03/2012 12:22 am
  Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 2,149Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.25 seconds to rattle this change. Forums