Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Specializing in Modern Numismatics 300,000 items to help build your collection! Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin Auctions








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Tomorrow Arrives Earlier And Earlier

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 1,035Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
9903 Posts
 Posted 10/15/2012  12:03 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add DBM to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
It's now arriving 2 hours early
"Dipping" is not considered cleaning...
-from PCGS website
Pillar of the Community
Petersun's Avatar
Canada
1700 Posts
 Posted 10/14/2012  10:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Petersun to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I don't get it.
Moderator
Learn More...
Fuzzy317's Avatar
United States
14463 Posts
 Posted 10/14/2012  11:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My last post in the thread "$5 Silver Certificate GOLD Seal", says I make that post at 12:08am tomorrow.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
9903 Posts
 Posted 10/15/2012  12:23 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DBM to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It was fun while it lasted.Maybe I can play Kreskin again if happens tomorrow.It's been early by an hour lately,two today,before long we'll be across the dateline with the Aussies.
"Dipping" is not considered cleaning...
-from PCGS website
Forum Dad
Learn More...
bobby131313's Avatar
United States
24232 Posts
 Posted 10/15/2012  07:50 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I *think* it's fixed now.
Pillar of the Community
oih82w8's Avatar
United States
7842 Posts
 Posted 10/15/2012  10:45 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add oih82w8 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I wanna borrow the "time machine"! I promise I will fill it up when I get back!
  Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 1,035Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.28 seconds to rattle this change. Forums