Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsCoin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Specializing in Modern Numismatics Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. 300,000 items to help build your collection!








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Judaea - Marcus Ambibulus

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 1,064Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Gil-galad's Avatar
United States
2044 Posts
 Posted 12/21/2012  12:47 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Gil-galad to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
Judaea---Marcus-Ambibulus

This is the next coin I purchased. It fills up another slot in my Judea collection. I haven't attributed it yet. I paid $10 for this one which isn't too bad of a price for this prefect.

Marcus Ambibulus is the Roman Prefect under Augustus, 9 - 12 A.D.
Pillar of the Community
Ancientnoob's Avatar
United States
5155 Posts
 Posted 12/21/2012  2:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ancientnoob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A nice "Jesus Life Time" coin. Kudos, Great Price!
Pillar of the Community
Windchild's Avatar
Canada
1411 Posts
 Posted 12/21/2012  2:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Windchild to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply


Nice Coin for the Price!

Pillar of the Community
Eng5858's Avatar
United States
1316 Posts
 Posted 12/22/2012  12:27 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Eng5858 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply



Gil, very nice, love these Judea coins, nice pickup...
Edited by Eng5858
12/22/2012 12:28 am
Pillar of the Community
VisigothKing's Avatar
United States
4778 Posts
 Posted 12/22/2012  11:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add VisigothKing to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Interesting coin. Judaean coins are a series I have yet to touch upon.
Pillar of the Community
Gil-galad's Avatar
United States
2044 Posts
 Posted 12/23/2012  02:07 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Gil-galad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks guys.

This will be my third Judaean coin, I also have a widow's mite coming with it that is really low grade to make it four coins. I decided to collect these in addition to my main Roman Imperial set. whenever I find decent coins for cheap, I pick it up.
Pillar of the Community
stevex6's Avatar
3352 Posts
 Posted 12/23/2012  06:02 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add stevex6 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Cool Judaean coin!!



... I don't have any of these in my collection, yet ...

=> looking forward to seeing the widow's mite
Pillar of the Community
Gil-galad's Avatar
United States
2044 Posts
 Posted 12/23/2012  06:15 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Gil-galad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply


Judaea---Marcus-Ambibulus

Here it is right here. I only paid $1.99 for it so I ain't complaining. I'm planning on getting a better one later on.

I had $22 and I used it up completely.
Pillar of the Community
TJsCoins's Avatar
United States
3229 Posts
 Posted 12/23/2012  07:06 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TJsCoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great coin!
  Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 1,064Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.28 seconds to rattle this change. Forums