Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer 300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsSpecializing in Modern Numismatics








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

1858 Flying Eagle Cent

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 18 / Views: 2,289Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community
Windchild's Avatar
Canada
1411 Posts
 Posted 01/06/2013  12:37 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Windchild to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I guessed correctly

Shocker!
Pillar of the Community
cwb1877's Avatar
United States
1659 Posts
 Posted 01/06/2013  01:38 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cwb1877 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I think it's accurately graded. Personally, I find the obverse to be really attractive.
Pillar of the Community
murrellington's Avatar
United States
3276 Posts
 Posted 01/07/2013  01:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add murrellington to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I think I might pass on this one even though I really want it. I hate paying sales tax on coins :/

It's on ebay for $335, and it's on his own website for $320. I would not mind paying $320 at all but then after tax it is $345. He said he would dock off $5 for me which would bring it to $340, but that's still more expensive than if someone in another state just bought it off ebay right now. That's kind of annoying. That's why I like to find online sellers not in my state. It's also run me away from heritage, because I have to factor in tax as well when bidding :(
  Previous TopicReplies: 18 / Views: 2,289Next Topic
Page: of 2

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.16 seconds to rattle this change. Forums