Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Specializing in Modern Numismatics Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin Auctions300,000 items to help build your collection! Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Four Chinese Cash Coins For ID

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 1,443Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
allranger's Avatar
United States
1391 Posts
 Posted 03/16/2013  7:06 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add allranger to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
I have some Chinese cash coins I am having problems with. I've been looking at them and I think I have two of them figured out but looking for confirmation.

First two I am not sure about.

Four-Chinese-Cash-Coins-For-ID

Four-Chinese-Cash-Coins-For-ID

Four-Chinese-Cash-Coins-For-ID

Four-Chinese-Cash-Coins-For-ID

Last two I think I found on calgary coin.

CH'IEN-LUNG
?
http://www.calgarycoin.com/referenc...chien%20lung

Four-Chinese-Cash-Coins-For-ID

Four-Chinese-Cash-Coins-For-ID

TAO-KUANG
?

http://www.calgarycoin.com/referenc...%20kuang/url]

Four-Chinese-Cash-Coins-For-ID

Four-Chinese-Cash-Coins-For-ID

Identified - moved to World Coins forum - Sap
Pillar of the Community
Belgium
651 Posts
 Posted 03/17/2013  05:07 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bart to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1) Chien-lung, Kung Pu Board of Public Works (Peking)
2) Chien-lung, Mint Kweiyang "Boo-kian" KM#415
3) Chien-lung, Hu-Pu Board of Revenue (Peking)
4) Tao-kuang, Hu-Pu Board of Revenue (Peking)
Pillar of the Community
allranger's Avatar
United States
1391 Posts
 Posted 03/18/2013  10:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add allranger to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks bart. There must be some variations in the writing on the Chien-lung coins that is not apparent at first to someone who doesn't read the language. I thought they looked similar but ruled him out because of some differences.
  Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 1,443Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.19 seconds to rattle this change. Forums