Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsCoin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. 300,000 items to help build your collection! Specializing in Modern Numismatics Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Difficulty Uploading Photos

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 1 / Views: 1,433Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
yechi7's Avatar
United States
717 Posts
 Posted 05/18/2007  01:05 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add yechi7 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
I've only uploaded photos once & after some feedback & guidance from members, it worked. Now I'm stuck again. I get an error message that says the photo is greater than 90 kb & can't be uploaded or inserted. Meanwhile, I see other photos posted & when I click on properties, they are 200 kb - 500 kb. Why don't mine work (because they're too large), but other folk's photos do (that are much larger)?
Edited by yechi7
05/18/2007 01:05 am
Moderator
Learn More...
GO's Avatar
United States
6563 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2007  5:47 pm  Show Profile   Check GO's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add GO to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A lot of people are linking their photos from another website such as photobucket.com. Some of those sites allow you to upload a very large file and link it to wherever you want to.

There is also a gallery you can create for yourself here. I haven't messed with it myself but I'm a more learned member will come along and give you much better advice then I.
  Previous TopicReplies: 1 / Views: 1,433Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.2 seconds to rattle this change. Forums