Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall 300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsJoin Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Specializing in Modern Numismatics








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Polar Series Coins

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 1,729Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
trout1105's Avatar
Australia
7096 Posts
 Posted 06/22/2013  3:21 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add trout1105 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
These are the 2013 Polar series ,Pad printed $1 coins

Polar-Series-Coins
Pillar of the Community
enworb's Avatar
Australia
4411 Posts
 Posted 06/22/2013  5:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add enworb to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I like em trout. I considered buying them the other day but I got the mining and black caviar coins instead.
Pillar of the Community
trout1105's Avatar
Australia
7096 Posts
 Posted 06/22/2013  5:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add trout1105 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I like em trout. I considered buying them the other day but I got the mining and black caviar coins instead.


I wasn't going to add any pad printed coins to my dollar collection but I ended up getting these and the Air, Land and Sea sets as well
Pillar of the Community
enworb's Avatar
Australia
4411 Posts
 Posted 06/22/2013  8:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add enworb to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I think the air series is the best. Some of our Aussie birds are very beautiful. I also fancy the new bird series, those larger sized ones in PNCs.
  Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 1,729Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.23 seconds to rattle this change. Forums