Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsRoyal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Specializing in Modern Numismatics 300,000 items to help build your collection!








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

1820 Ferdin VII

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 1 / Views: 951Next Topic  
Valued Member
woodcr's Avatar
United States
403 Posts
 Posted 06/28/2013  08:50 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add woodcr to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
I recently bought a lot of foreign coins while purchasing some morgans, in the lot was an 1820 ferdin vii 2 reale, I have found some information but I can't find any coin for that year that has after the 2 r an A. G., they all have other letters that I have seen, I don't know if it is a mint that I haven't seen or what. Any help would be appreciated, also I judge the coin to be in fine condition and wonder if anyone could give me a value from g to fine
Pillar of the Community
United States
1962 Posts
 Posted 06/28/2013  09:55 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add realeswatcher to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A.G. should be the assayer letters for Zacatecas, a Mexican branch mint. The 2R of the 1820 and 1821 are fairly common...

This may have gone a teensy bit low, but it's in the ballpark:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mexico-1820...390573364877
  Previous TopicReplies: 1 / Views: 951Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.26 seconds to rattle this change. Forums