Good day all, this is my first time posting in the American side of the forum. I was wondering if anyone knows anything about 1974 US dollar bills with images instead of the ususal icons? I recently inherited it from my mom who sais it was my grandpa's. I tried googleing it but had no luck finding it. I refrained from pictures as the content would likely offend some. Thanks for any info anyone could provide.
Yeah, definately won't be posting pics of these ones, they're rather graphic. I figured they weren't official but I didn't know if there was any info on them. Sounds like there is lots of private American dollar rip offs then? This looks pretty close to real money with the exception to the pyramid and president pictures being replaced. Thanks for all the replies so far. This is just junk paper I'm assuming then.
I must have missed yuou saying that about the pics te first time I posted. Yes definetly novelty and no numistic value. Maybe a few bucks to someone who likes that sort of thing.
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use