Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Specializing in Modern Numismatics Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall 300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsVancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

1964 Nickle - Ewl - A Pair

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 1,652Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Colhand1's Avatar
United States
634 Posts
 Posted 07/15/2013  2:31 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Colhand1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
I bought this coin last week for the unbelievable price of $6.99 plus postage. The icing on the cake is that I also bought another 64 EWL in BU for the same price. Paid $2.75 in postage to get to me for both.
ebay
# 400514057227,


# 400514050872

I bid higher but was so surprised that I won both auctions and I was the only bidder.

Pillar of the Community
JeyRey2000's Avatar
Canada
743 Posts
 Posted 07/15/2013  2:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JeyRey2000 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thats just plain Awesome!
New Member
ewaste's Avatar
United States
33 Posts
 Posted 07/15/2013  3:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ewaste to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice looking coins for sure. I would of paid that in a heart beat.

Pillar of the Community
kuh_85's Avatar
Canada
2366 Posts
 Posted 07/15/2013  3:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kuh_85 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
There's been quite a flood of these through ebay the last few weeks in the MS60-63 range. Probably saturated the market.
Valued Member
Barrie's Avatar
Canada
227 Posts
 Posted 07/15/2013  7:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Barrie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm looking... I'm Looking...
Pillar of the Community
o-train's Avatar
Canada
519 Posts
 Posted 07/15/2013  9:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add o-train to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I just figured out why I never saw these "Does not ship to Canada". I've been looking for this coin! That's an incredible deal on the MS63.
Pillar of the Community
kuh_85's Avatar
Canada
2366 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Colhand1's Avatar
United States
634 Posts
 Posted 07/16/2013  11:57 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Colhand1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
When it comes time to sell my coins, I am not going to limit my market to just the USA. Yes I got a good deal and honestly, I had put higher bids on them but it is what it is. That roll does look tempting.
  Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 1,652Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.34 seconds to rattle this change. Forums