Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall 300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsSpecializing in Modern Numismatics Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

1989-P DDO, Which One?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 912Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Sudz's Avatar
United States
1572 Posts
 Posted 09/17/2013  7:51 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Sudz to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
This is a nice little DDO (I think), with a little thickness on the date and trust plus notching on the ends of the first 9. I was wondering if I could get confirmation whether or not it is a DDO and if so, which one. I am leaning toward a 1DO-012 and have included some marker pics, what do you all think? All opinions are welcome, thanks!


1989-P-DDO,-Which-One?

1989-P-DDO,-Which-One?

1989-P-DDO,-Which-One?

1989-P-DDO,-Which-One?

Pillar of the Community
jay4202472000's Avatar
United States
853 Posts
 Posted 09/17/2013  11:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jay4202472000 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm not sure what you have there Sudz. I do know the dot on the coat is in the wrong place. Yours is higher up than the one on 012, but the one at the D looks really close. Maybe a different die state? Hopefully coop will come along and straighten it out. Best of luck to you!
Bedrock of the Community
coop's Avatar
United States
62064 Posts
 Posted 09/18/2013  01:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coop to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm thinking this is not this die. It doesn't seem as strong as it should be. I would mark it for now as a possible. The devices don't look as strong on the last 9 as it should.
  Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 912Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.27 seconds to rattle this change. Forums