Coin Community Family of Web Sites
300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsRoyal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Specializing in Modern Numismatics Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Unknown 1718 Coin

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 1,403Next Topic  
Valued Member
Voshus007's Avatar
United States
442 Posts
 Posted 11/23/2013  2:47 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Voshus007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
I have the opportunity to buy this coin I know absolutely nothing of the coin though. Any info on the coin would be greatly appreciated and also what would be a resonable price for me to pay.

Unknown-1718-Coin

Unknown-1718-Coin
Pillar of the Community
rooneydog's Avatar
United Kingdom
739 Posts
 Posted 11/23/2013  4:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rooneydog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It's a George I Half Penny.

Looking at the pics it could be a R/B in Britannia type. Spink 3659

Have at look at ebay UK sold prices for value.
Valued Member
Voshus007's Avatar
United States
442 Posts
 Posted 11/23/2013  5:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Voshus007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you rooneydog I just checked ebay and seems like they are selling In the range of 10euros I think I might just buy one on ebay instead because it's cheaper than the one that I was looking at buying.
  Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 1,403Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.17 seconds to rattle this change. Forums