Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
300,000 items to help build your collection! Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Specializing in Modern Numismatics Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin Auctions








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

1796 M 8 Reales

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 1,248Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Archraz's Avatar
United States
3499 Posts
 Posted 01/03/2014  12:36 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Archraz to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
I just picked this one up for an OK price. But I'm not sure as to how it would grade given the couple of scratches on the obverse. I believe that it would probably make F+ details with nice, original toning.



1796-M-8-Reales

1796-M-8-Reales
Pillar of the Community
Archraz's Avatar
United States
3499 Posts
 Posted 01/03/2014  12:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Archraz to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Also, I should mention that it is 26.7 grams and the edges look good. So I believe it to be real.
Pillar of the Community
zxcccxz's Avatar
Canada
5417 Posts
 Posted 01/03/2014  4:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add zxcccxz to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ya F-12 is about right. Scratches like those are common on these types so I don't think they would get the coin a "Details" or "NET" grade.
Bedrock of the Community
Joseph7420's Avatar
Canada
11922 Posts
 Posted 01/04/2014  8:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Joseph7420 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm also at F-12.
  Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 1,248Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.3 seconds to rattle this change. Forums