Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
300,000 items to help build your collection! Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsJoin Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Specializing in Modern Numismatics Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

What Would You Buy?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 40 / Views: 3,962Next Topic
Page: of 3
Pillar of the Community
fengk's Avatar
United States
986 Posts
 Posted 08/12/2007  8:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fengk to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'd probably buy a nice F/VF 1803 or 1805 Draped Bust half dollar. Or I'd save up a little more and buy myself that 1802 half dollar that I still need.
Valued Member
inacoffeebuzz's Avatar
United States
204 Posts
 Posted 08/13/2007  4:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add inacoffeebuzz to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'd go for the highest grade 1928 Peace dollar I could get, if this is for investment.
Valued Member
FroDaddy's Avatar
United States
107 Posts
 Posted 08/14/2007  08:48 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add FroDaddy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Since I'm putting together a 7070, I think I could get a nice gold coin or Trade dollar for $500.
Pillar of the Community
livingdinasaur's Avatar
United States
1571 Posts
 Posted 08/14/2007  11:05 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add livingdinasaur to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I would take the little lady out for a nice dinner, in response for her ability to put up with this old fart for more than fifty-two years! She has more than earned it! Where do I go to pick up the money?
Dick
Forum Kid
thekidcollector's Avatar
Kuwait
1523 Posts
 Posted 08/14/2007  11:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add thekidcollector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A high grade Hogmouth Leopold I 16 Kreuzer
Pillar of the Community
atlashealth's Avatar
United States
1691 Posts
 Posted 08/14/2007  9:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add atlashealth to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ditto Spider...$5 Indian Gold AU or better...
Valued Member
Rigoletto's Avatar
United States
287 Posts
 Posted 08/16/2007  1:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Rigoletto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Maybe a nice Seated dollar for my 7070 Dansco or I would fill the rest of my Choice-Gem BU Franklin book
Valued Member
Sagan's Avatar
United States
57 Posts
 Posted 08/18/2007  02:00 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Sagan to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I would push the rules and get 1 "set", the 2006 20th Anniversay Silver Eagle Set, or to stay in the rules, a graded 2006 Reverse Proof SAE...
Bedrock of the Community
coop's Avatar
United States
62064 Posts
 Posted 08/18/2007  6:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coop to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I think I would buy a high grade 1914-D Cent. It probably would be that high a grade for that money, but it would replace the hole filler I have now. seems like that year is in high demand.
Pillar of the Community
Amazon99's Avatar
United States
2443 Posts
 Posted 08/18/2007  9:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Amazon99 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
There's so much that I want that could fill the $500 dollar area that the list is too long. I would probably buy something that is currently holding my attention a rarer Shield nickel or 3CN and/or maybe some Jefferson nickels.
  Previous TopicReplies: 40 / Views: 3,962Next Topic
Page: of 3

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.25 seconds to rattle this change. Forums