I picked this up for the Dansco 7070. This is my first Barber half above VG. I see a few marks on the cheek, but the fields are very nice. There are some very nice pastel colors and the coin is quite lustrous. What do you think? I picked up a nice 1859 Seated quarter from the same guy that will be posted soon.
Oh my....I would say MS-62. Too much luster in the fields for AU, but cabinet friction on the devices hold it back. My Barber dime is MS62 and demonstrates this.
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use