Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall 300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsJoin Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Specializing in Modern Numismatics Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Horses And Riders

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 823Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Topcat7's Avatar
1121 Posts
 Posted 10/20/2014  6:32 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Topcat7 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers

I want to say Macedonia, but . . . . .

I like horses and this coin has one on either side.

Can anyone tell me the origins of this coin, please?

AE25, Wt 10 gm


Horses-And-Riders
Moderator
Learn More...
echizento's Avatar
United States
23731 Posts
 Posted 10/20/2014  6:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add echizento to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I hate to be the one to say this, but I don't think it's a good coin. It looks cast and the devices and really soft and unreadable.
Pillar of the Community
ThisIsFun's Avatar
United States
2480 Posts
 Posted 10/20/2014  6:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ThisIsFun to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I want to say Macedonia, but . . . . .


...I want to say cast fake, or so it seems at a glance. :(
Pillar of the Community
Topcat7's Avatar
1121 Posts
 Posted 10/20/2014  6:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Topcat7 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Thank-you. I shall not buy it then.
  Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 823Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.22 seconds to rattle this change. Forums