Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Specializing in Modern Numismatics Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsCoin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors 300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes.








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

1964 Lincoln Error Damage?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 994Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Slamnbass's Avatar
United States
3644 Posts
 Posted 11/01/2014  5:36 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Slamnbass to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
Is this just the edge bent over? That's what I thought till I looked at rim which looks fine? There enough metal from the edge to pull over this much? Thanks

1964-Lincoln-Error-Damage?

1964-Lincoln-Error-Damage?

1964-Lincoln-Error-Damage?

1964-Lincoln-Error-Damage?

1964-Lincoln-Error-Damage?

1964-Lincoln-Error-Damage?
Pillar of the Community
Adam_E's Avatar
United States
4846 Posts
 Posted 11/01/2014  6:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Adam_E to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
its been flattened out. PMD
Pillar of the Community
Slamnbass's Avatar
United States
3644 Posts
 Posted 11/01/2014  6:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Slamnbass to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yea-looked nothing like the Cuds I have and I can see PMD marks it just seemed liked a lot of metal thanks
Pillar of the Community
Slamnbass's Avatar
United States
3644 Posts
 Posted 11/01/2014  6:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Slamnbass to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ahh yes! Lookn at it now through a 16x I think I can see what happened...I thought the metal was over the top of the letters because I could see under the metal edge in some spots but it's not the case....just when I see even damaged coins if I learn what or how it happened it's gonna help me learn quicker and ignore a lot of stuff so I just put it out here and appreciate the input thanks!
  Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 994Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.29 seconds to rattle this change. Forums