Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. 300,000 items to help build your collection! Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Specializing in Modern Numismatics Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin Auctions








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Subscribe To A Topic, 1 Email Per Multiple Posts?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 2,204Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
SilverStackerKid's Avatar
United States
6478 Posts
 Posted 06/20/2015  6:27 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add SilverStackerKid to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
Lets say you subscribe to a topic. The next morning you wake up and your inbox is flooded with 10 or more reply to topic emails. What I suggest is that you get 1 email when new responses are posted rather than 1 per email. Then when you delete that email or look at it it sends you another email after a response is made. I don't know if you are picking up what I am laying down or if this is even possible. Thank you though.
Pillar of the Community
TypeCoin971793's Avatar
United States
6370 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2016  7:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TypeCoin971793 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I like the real-time emailing. Plus, I just delete them when I open my email to keep it from being too cluttered. I do the same with ebay notices and things like that.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
ChildOfTheWheat's Avatar
United States
5828 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2016  7:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ChildOfTheWheat to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I want to keep the real-time emailing, too.
Rest in Peace
moxking's Avatar
United States
17900 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2016  7:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add moxking to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Plus, how would you determine the cut off time for what was considered an additional alert,?

My delete button is easy to use.
  Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 2,204Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.33 seconds to rattle this change. Forums