Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
300,000 items to help build your collection! Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsRoyal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Specializing in Modern Numismatics








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Looking For An Issue Of Errorscope

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 1,208Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Pete2226's Avatar
United States
3363 Posts
 Posted 08/22/2015  4:05 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Pete2226 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
If anyone has a copy of the July/August 2006 issue of Errorscope, please send me a PM!

I believe that this is Volume 15 No.4.
Edited by Pete2226
08/23/2015 08:21 am
Moderator
Learn More...
John1's Avatar
United States
56855 Posts
Rest in Peace
pyrbob's Avatar
United States
1943 Posts
 Posted 08/23/2015  1:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add pyrbob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Did you get my PM this morning? I am having email problems this weekend so maybe you didn't. I have the issue.
Pillar of the Community
Pete2226's Avatar
United States
3363 Posts
 Posted 08/23/2015  1:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pete2226 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Did you get my PM this morning? I am having email problems this weekend so maybe you didn't. I have the issue.


I received your PM and when I responded to your address it bounced back. So then I sent a new PM through CCF.

I will try to send again right now through both avenues. Let me know!
Pillar of the Community
Pete2226's Avatar
United States
3363 Posts
 Posted 08/23/2015  1:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pete2226 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
One E-mail bounced but the PM through CCF did not bounce back.

If you did not get it, then I will post my E-mail address here and remove it as soon as you have seen it.

I am looking for the article: on Rockwell Test Marks by Mike Diamond. It is supposed to be in this issue. (July/August 2006 Vol 15 No4) Would you be willing to send me a .pdf copy? I can also take .jpg.
Rest in Peace
pyrbob's Avatar
United States
1943 Posts
 Posted 08/23/2015  4:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add pyrbob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I didn't get the message yet but wait until tomorrow. My email should be fixed in the morning. The article you are looking for is in there. Errorscope has a copyright so I don't think I can copy or scan it. I will just send you my issue so we don't break any laws.
Pillar of the Community
Pete2226's Avatar
United States
3363 Posts
 Posted 08/23/2015  4:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pete2226 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks pyrbob.
Pillar of the Community
Pete2226's Avatar
United States
3363 Posts
 Posted 08/23/2015  4:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pete2226 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I was just doing a little research on making copies of articles in professional journals. As with most things like this, it turns out that it is not a black and white issue. Here is one reference:
http://copyright.lib.utexas.edu/mono4.html

I know that there have been many times that I have gone to the library and requested a copy of a journal article through inter library loan and have received the copy.

It seems that there is a "fair use" provision in copyright law which does allow for making copies, but the definitions are still a little hazy!!

Pillar of the Community
koinpro's Avatar
United States
1781 Posts
 Posted 08/24/2015  12:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add koinpro to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Generally speaking, copying and distributing a copyrighted publication or an article from within, in its entirety is a copyright infringement. Fair use would be, among other things, quoting from an article, using sections for review purposes of a book/magazine, etc.

The E/S you are looking for is probably available as a back issue from CONECA. It's available online to all members in the Members Area of the the web site. The online versions of E/S go back to sometime in 2004.
Edited by koinpro
08/24/2015 12:35 pm
  Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 1,208Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.33 seconds to rattle this change. Forums