Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Specializing in Modern Numismatics 300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsCoin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Probably Over Paid, But...

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 1,197Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
edweather's Avatar
United States
7379 Posts
 Posted 10/04/2015  10:24 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add edweather to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
...just had to have these. I've been avidly on ebay for a couple of years now and this lot was unusual. Maybe $10 worth of coins, although I don't really know. Would have regretted it if I let this pass, and some ebay bucks eased the pain

Hey, I only paid $1 more than the other dummy that wanted it

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LOT-OF-4-AN...p=true&rt=nc
Moderator
Learn More...
echizento's Avatar
United States
23731 Posts
 Posted 10/04/2015  12:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add echizento to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The coins aren't bad, and the three Tetricus are worth more than the Constantine. But you did pay a little more than what there worth. Not by much so you shouldn't feel too bad about it.
Pillar of the Community
Debrajc's Avatar
United States
4211 Posts
 Posted 10/04/2015  2:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Debrajc to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good for you Ed~! I am not familiar with ancient roman coins but that looks like a nice lot. And yes, you only paid a dollar more than someone else so I would not see that as paying too much
Pillar of the Community
edweather's Avatar
United States
7379 Posts
 Posted 10/04/2015  2:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add edweather to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks, I know the older PCI photo slabs are worth something by themselves, and I didn't have one of them. Figured I was overpaying for the coins, but glad to hear not by 1000%

Any idea of approx how these would grade, or a source where I could get some idea?

Thanks for the support.
Moderator
Learn More...
echizento's Avatar
United States
23731 Posts
 Posted 10/04/2015  3:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add echizento to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Overall I would grade them aVF.
Pillar of the Community
edweather's Avatar
United States
7379 Posts
 Posted 10/04/2015  8:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add edweather to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks
  Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 1,197Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.36 seconds to rattle this change. Forums