Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Specializing in Modern Numismatics Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsCoin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall 300,000 items to help build your collection! Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Previously Uploaded Images Search Tool?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 1,339Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
ChildOfTheWheat's Avatar
United States
5828 Posts
 Posted 04/25/2016  6:29 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add ChildOfTheWheat to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
I think that the previously uploaded images thing needs a search tool... I take the time to name most of my images, and I hate digging through my previously uploaded files to find them. Maybe a search tool is in order
Forum Dad
Learn More...
bobby131313's Avatar
United States
24233 Posts
 Posted 04/25/2016  6:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I just use my browser search function, works awesome. Usually Ctrl+F
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
196424 Posts
 Posted 04/26/2016  10:15 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Same here, browser search. Another reason why it is important to use meaningful filenames.
Formerly nancyc
Nevol's Avatar
Australia
5385 Posts
 Posted 04/26/2016  6:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nevol to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I keep a spreadsheet with a list of all images I post and if I think I will need to go there again, the link to where I posted it.

Another way is to subscribe to the topic, and when the topic is off your radar, so to speak, remove the subscription.
life is a mystery to be lived not a problem to be solved
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
ChildOfTheWheat's Avatar
United States
5828 Posts
 Posted 04/26/2016  6:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ChildOfTheWheat to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for that ctrl+r trick! helps a ton!
Pillar of the Community
OcalaFlorida's Avatar
United States
2824 Posts
 Posted 04/26/2016  7:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add OcalaFlorida to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sometimes I use the top left side search bar and click images in results then right click on image and use "copy link location" in my post and contrl +v into new post and add the url tags around it becuase loading all uploaded images takes awhile for me or might be missing keywords to find it but if I do I use it control+F to find is a must.
  Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 1,339Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.25 seconds to rattle this change. Forums