Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsVancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Specializing in Modern Numismatics 300,000 items to help build your collection!








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

2006 1-DO-003 Possibly?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 775Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Slamnbass's Avatar
United States
3644 Posts
 Posted 11/17/2016  5:01 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Slamnbass to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
On wexlers it's wddo-004 definitely a DDO just not sold on which one for sure yet-nice thickness bottom of TRUST but the glare is killing it-notching bottom right and top left of ERTY, strong northeast bulge on date. These are pics I took last night I'll try get better ones later tonight any help appreciated thanks!

2006-1-DO-003-Possibly?

2006-1-DO-003-Possibly?

2006-1-DO-003-Possibly?

2006-1-DO-003-Possibly?
Pillar of the Community
CoinMasters's Avatar
United States
5964 Posts
 Posted 11/17/2016  7:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinMasters to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looks good Slamnbass. I can't help on which one though.
Pillar of the Community
Dustin6's Avatar
United States
3516 Posts
 Posted 11/17/2016  8:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dustin6 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great DDO, along with Jim, I'm not sure
Pillar of the Community
Slamnbass's Avatar
United States
3644 Posts
 Posted 11/17/2016  8:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Slamnbass to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks guys! Yea if it had the crack in the forehead I'd be convinced it's 003 but it doesn't but believe I can see the die gouge on reverse inside the N of cent I'll work on markers again later there's more for this year than I'd a thought tho
  Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 775Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.23 seconds to rattle this change. Forums