Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer 300,000 items to help build your collection! Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Specializing in Modern Numismatics Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsCoin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes.








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

1982 Large Date Copper Woody

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 16 / Views: 2,150Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community
Potbellypub's Avatar
United States
900 Posts
 Posted 02/22/2017  4:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Potbellypub to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Coop I have seen on some of these I've found that the lines don't run through the higher points. I will send this coin to you for forensics if you would like . I found another today in my change . Or for that matter I will take some 1500 grit sandpaper and sand the face off the first chance I get . ( hope that didn't make anyone cringe )
Edited by Potbellypub
02/22/2017 10:44 pm
  Previous TopicReplies: 16 / Views: 2,150Next Topic
Page: of 2

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.27 seconds to rattle this change. Forums