Topic title used to change color once I had opened them, making it easy to see which ones I had perhaps been interested in, but now all topic titles are the one color when I go to 'New Posts'. Even for topics that I have posted in.
life is a mystery to be lived not a problem to be solved
I think the color is determined by your browser recognizing whether you visited the URL before. Since the switch to https, all of the URLs will be different from what they were before (http). No workaround for that, but the problem won't be noticeable after a while, when all of the URLs you've visited will be https.
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use