Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsJoin Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Specializing in Modern Numismatics Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. 300,000 items to help build your collection! Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Is This A Die Break?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 17 / Views: 1,618Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community
CoinCents's Avatar
United States
3656 Posts
 Posted 07/28/2017  7:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinCents to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Getting good pics (especially with these new shiny coins) is the most difficult for me. I have one of those "Review Again" boxes and as I keep learning here I go back to my review box every 3 or 4 months and I do find good things that I can identify now that I could then.

Pillar of the Community
Bump111's Avatar
United States
3344 Posts
 Posted 07/28/2017  8:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bump111 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I feel ya, CC. I'm still trying to figure out the lighting. Maybe then I can get better pics.
"Nummi rari mira sunt, si sumptus ferre potes." - Christophorus filius Scotiae
  Previous TopicReplies: 17 / Views: 1,618Next Topic
Page: of 2

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.22 seconds to rattle this change. Forums