Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Specializing in Modern Numismatics Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin Auctions300,000 items to help build your collection! Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Is This 2006 P Lincoln Cent DDR Listed Or Not Listed? (New Camera Setup)

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 17 / Views: 2,061Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community
Mark1959's Avatar
7234 Posts
 Posted 11/16/2017  11:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mark1959 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Try different sources on the shinier coins - sometimes I use LED, sometimes Flourescent, sometimes I turn the scopes light down 1/2 way and use a flashlight also pointed towards the coin.
Bedrock of the Community
Errers and Varietys's Avatar
United States
79477 Posts
 Posted 11/17/2017  12:19 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Errers and Varietys to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'll try doing what you suggested. I have to work tomorrow at Walmart so when I get back home, I'll turn the scope on and mess around with it to see what angles I can get with it. I have been busy unfortunately with work, but I'll get more pictures when I get home from work tomorrow. :)
Errers and Varietys.
  Previous TopicReplies: 17 / Views: 2,061Next Topic
Page: of 2

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.15 seconds to rattle this change. Forums