So this little tail looks like some that are on doubleddie.com but I can't find markers is it or is it just a die chip or something? I'll have full coin pics of coin soon. In the loop 972 looks tripled
*** Edited by Staff to Add Year / Mintmark / Denomination to Title. Titles are Important! ***
One day I will get my picture taking skills down so people can see what I see I checked that coop doesn't look like it came from anywhere but I've been wrong before
Well coop coppercoins has always showed me an error page today is no diffrent sorry can't see what you see. But who knows I'll keep it till I can take pics good enough
It has been doing that lately. But check the die number going through the home page under search: Next screen type in Date: 1972, Mint: Philadelphia, and Variety type: Doubled die obverse. Then look at 1972P-1DO-009.
Works for me. Are you seeing this as a second screen? If not, then the search engine your using is not correct. Use the search on the arrow above on their screen.
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use