Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsJoin Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Specializing in Modern Numismatics Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. 300,000 items to help build your collection!








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Second Ring In Three Days! Wow!

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 1,631Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
NGiles's Avatar
United States
527 Posts
 Posted 05/25/2008  11:24 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add NGiles to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
I must have done some thing right to desrve this. This is the second ring I have found in 3 days. I found this in a fairly new park next to a park bench. it is stamped with .925 M and then what looks like a backwards C connected to the M. I don't know what the stone is, but judging from the sterling silver ring, it is probably a fake. I will take it to the local gem shop and see what he says. It is coated with a clear coat, so that is why the metal looks so bad.

Here are the pics.

Second-Ring-In-Three-Days!-Wow!

Sorry this isn't that great of a pic.

Second-Ring-In-Three-Days!-Wow!
Edited by NGiles
05/25/2008 11:26 pm
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
nohope587's Avatar
United States
5953 Posts
 Posted 05/26/2008  06:05 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nohope587 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Should we be calling you lord of the rings from now on.......
Pillar of the Community
NGiles's Avatar
United States
527 Posts
 Posted 05/26/2008  11:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add NGiles to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Lord of The Rings, is my favorite movie series, I would not object. It does give me a lot to live up to though. I think I am going to have to go back out a gain today, thunder storms or not.

I think the Gem stone is called a Citrine, I found it online, it is the November birthstone. A 2.5 carat stone goes for about $15.00, so I don't think it is too valuable. I like it though.
Valued Member
United States
429 Posts
 Posted 05/28/2008  4:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add penny pincher to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
But it is your "precious" as of right now.
  Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 1,631Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.2 seconds to rattle this change. Forums