Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsRoyal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. 300,000 items to help build your collection! Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Specializing in Modern Numismatics








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

1865 2 Cent Piece For Grading Vs TPG

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 24 / Views: 2,080Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community
Jon Brand's Avatar
United States
1023 Posts
 Posted 02/26/2018  3:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jon Brand to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yep as others said they are definately assigned colors. I own four and they all have either RD, BN or RB,
Pillar of the Community
Steelers72's Avatar
United States
1448 Posts
 Posted 02/28/2018  1:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Steelers72 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
MS64 BN by PCGS
Pillar of the Community
Steelers72's Avatar
United States
1448 Posts
 Posted 03/08/2018  2:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Steelers72 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here are more pics of this coin in different lighting
1865-2-Cent-Piece-For-Grading-Vs-TPG
1865-2-Cent-Piece-For-Grading-Vs-TPG

Thoughts?
Bedrock of the Community
Coinfrog's Avatar
United States
94367 Posts
 Posted 03/08/2018  3:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
From what I can see, I'll stick with 65BN. Beautiful example.
Pillar of the Community
Jon Brand's Avatar
United States
1023 Posts
 Posted 03/08/2018  9:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jon Brand to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I agree with Coinfrog. It actually looks just like my 1865 MS65BN!

1865-2-Cent-Piece-For-Grading-Vs-TPG
1865-2-Cent-Piece-For-Grading-Vs-TPG
Pillar of the Community
Steelers72's Avatar
United States
1448 Posts
 Posted 03/09/2018  3:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Steelers72 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That's a nice one Jon! I added this one to my set. That was the last piece I needed to complete my set. I will upgrade the no motto Seated quarter down the line when I find a nice MS example. Thanks for all the help!
Bedrock of the Community
numismatic student's Avatar
United States
11966 Posts
 Posted 03/09/2018  4:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add numismatic student to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats on crossing the finish line
Pillar of the Community
Steelers72's Avatar
United States
1448 Posts
 Posted 03/09/2018  4:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Steelers72 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Ns! It was a fun set and I'm fortunate to have finished it quickly, but I am glad the hunt is over. I think my wallet is too!
Pillar of the Community
SilverDollar2017's Avatar
United States
8715 Posts
 Posted 03/09/2018  6:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverDollar2017 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
An accurately graded coin with great eye appeal.

Congrats on finishing the set!
  Previous TopicReplies: 24 / Views: 2,080Next Topic
Page: of 2

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.23 seconds to rattle this change. Forums