Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Specializing in Modern Numismatics Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer 300,000 items to help build your collection! Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin Auctions








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Interpreting Bids (Final $638.01)

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 17 / Views: 3,457Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community
desertgem's Avatar
United States
860 Posts
 Posted 06/22/2008  4:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add desertgem to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Probably most of the active forum members. I Want to see if C***D comes back for a third run at it. I am glad that USAP let all of us in on it from the seller's side. Much more fun to buy than sell I think Sean, only a few hrs to go!

Jim
Pillar of the Community
USArmyParatrooper's Avatar
United States
1283 Posts
 Posted 06/22/2008  7:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add USArmyParatrooper to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well, it sold for $638.01, so between ebay fees, shipping and/or PayPal fees I probably lost about $90-100 on the deal.

I guess it's not the end of the world, but it still hurts. That's about the cost of a nice dinner, movie and a couple of drinks for two. I guess I can cut my wife off for a night and we'll call it even.

Thanks for the input, guys.
  Previous TopicReplies: 17 / Views: 3,457Next Topic
Page: of 2

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.2 seconds to rattle this change. Forums