When I look at the coin from the side it appears to have a slant on one side I'm not sure if this is error or damage. I'm new to this any help is appreciated thank you ! Sorry if the pictures are bad , again I'm new to this thank you for your time .
Again sorry for the quality I'm still new to this thank you !!
everyone will want pictures of the obverse and reverse of the coin as well to determine if its PMD (post mint damage) like it got caught in a coin sorter...or it could be from how the planchets were cut. Both would be very common but need more pics to determine
Most likely it is due to how the planchet was "cut." Definitely a keeper. I don't know the terminology for what this is called but I've seen it many times before.
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use