Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsSpecializing in Modern Numismatics Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. 300,000 items to help build your collection! Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

1995 P Smoking Eagle Quarter

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 2,740Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Waynoah83's Avatar
586 Posts
 Posted 06/17/2018  10:12 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Waynoah83 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
One of the coins I've been on the lookout for is a Spitting Eagle Quarter. I thought I finally found one but I'm not sure if this counts. The ones I've seen usually follow more of a SW direction and usually connect to the wing. Either way it's still pretty cool and it looks like he's smoking a joint or cigarette so I have dubbed him the "Smoking Eagle". He likes to get high in more ways than one.
1995-P-Smoking-Eagle-Quarter 1995-P-Smoking-Eagle-Quarter
1995-P-Smoking-Eagle-Quarter
1995-P-Smoking-Eagle-Quarter
1995-P-Smoking-Eagle-Quarter
Bedrock of the Community
Errers and Varietys's Avatar
United States
79381 Posts
 Posted 06/17/2018  10:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Errers and Varietys to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looks like a Die Crack near the mouth.
Errers and Varietys.
Pillar of the Community
Waynoah83's Avatar
586 Posts
 Posted 06/17/2018  10:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Waynoah83 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It is a die crack. That's what the spitting eagle variation is but it usually extends sw to the wing, at least the ones I've seen.
  Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 2,740Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.25 seconds to rattle this change. Forums