Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Specializing in Modern Numismatics Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin Auctions300,000 items to help build your collection! Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Free Gallery Please

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 1,501Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
malissadawn's Avatar
Canada
1931 Posts
 Posted 07/04/2008  10:13 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add malissadawn to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
Hi I'm not sure when I made my 50th post but I did not receive any kind of email about a gallery? Should I just wait?

thanks
malissa
Pillar of the Community
KurtS's Avatar
United States
5318 Posts
 Posted 07/04/2008  10:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add KurtS to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I might as well ask too...50 posts was, well...long ago, LOL.
Moderator
Learn More...
GO's Avatar
United States
6563 Posts
 Posted 07/04/2008  10:35 pm  Show Profile   Check GO's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add GO to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
What's it been....3 weeks right?

I'll shoot Bobby an e-mail
Pillar of the Community
malissadawn's Avatar
Canada
1931 Posts
 Posted 07/04/2008  10:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add malissadawn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
lol kurt. I think you may be right that you are just a little bit over the 50 post mark. but only a little
Pillar of the Community
murty's Avatar
United States
1353 Posts
 Posted 07/05/2008  12:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add murty to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Melissadawn,
I received an e-mail from the forum telling me that I reached the 50 post milestone.
  Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 1,501Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.27 seconds to rattle this change. Forums