| Author |
Replies: 30,203 / Views: 1,270,985 |
|
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
79210 Posts |
Awesome medal Dearborn!
Errers and Varietys.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5296 Posts |
I finally got to finish half a page in my Dansco ATB album with this 2017 proof set.  
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
2244 Posts |
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
30062 Posts |
Looks really good, NumisEd. 
My American Silver Eagle collection http://goccf.com/t/448125My random silver coin collection http://goccf.com/t/449270My MS-70 silver coin collection https://goccf.com/t/490829My dragon silver coin collection https://goccf.com/t/490859My silver Libertad collection https://goccf.com/t/491087
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
79210 Posts |
Very nice, NumisEd!
Errers and Varietys.
|
|
Valued Member
United States
477 Posts |
The 2nd of the Tribute Series: W mint mark, little over 1 ounce silver Loon in what they call a tailored specimen finish. Took the photo in the capsule but looks like I'll have to take it out and blow off all the fibers from off the coin and inside the capsule. This one came with the capsule in the mint box. I have the subscription one coming with the wooden box but not until October for some strange reason. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
3809 Posts |
Interesting coin, mestephil. That finish is quite different, but I think I like it!
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
79210 Posts |
Very nice mestephil! I love the finish.
Errers and Varietys.
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
30062 Posts |
Very nice coin, mestephil.
|
|
Moderator
 United States
195823 Posts |
Quote: I finally got to finish half a page in my Dansco ATB album with this 2017 proof set. Fantastic!  Quote: The 2nd of the Tribute Series: W mint mark, little over 1 ounce silver Loon in what they call a tailored specimen finish. Beautiful! 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
2244 Posts |
What a nice looking coin.
|
|
Moderator
 United States
107255 Posts |
|
|
Valued Member
United States
477 Posts |
I purchased a couple of these to satisfy my polar bear fetish. Fifty cent piece made of nickel plated steel in a specimen finish, and a lenticular image for the holidays.  
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
79210 Posts |
Very cool mestephil!
Errers and Varietys.
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
30062 Posts |
Nice looking coins, mestephil. Interesting holiday design.
|
| |
Replies: 30,203 / Views: 1,270,985 |