Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsVancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. 300,000 items to help build your collection! Specializing in Modern Numismatics Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

State Quarter DD? I Got 2

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 1 / Views: 528Next Topic  
New Member

United States
10 Posts
 Posted 12/03/2018  07:49 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add coinkrissy to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
ok heres a few pics of Alaska 25cent 2008 DD?
and 2005 25 cent Florida DD?
State-Quarter-DD?-I-Got-2
State-Quarter-DD?-I-Got-2
State-Quarter-DD?-I-Got-2
Pillar of the Community
Chase007's Avatar
United States
7600 Posts
 Posted 12/03/2018  10:17 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Chase007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It will not be possible to help you in the future if your images look like the ones posted here today.
however I can guess what you are referring to and what you see , this not a DD,the devices are incuse, it is MD and very common on ATB Quarters



State-Quarter-DD?-I-Got-2
State-Quarter-DD?-I-Got-2
State-Quarter-DD?-I-Got-2
Edited by Chase007
12/03/2018 10:21 am
  Previous TopicReplies: 1 / Views: 528Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.16 seconds to rattle this change. Forums