Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. 300,000 items to help build your collection! Specializing in Modern Numismatics Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsCoin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

2009-D Early Childhood 1¢ DDR/WDDR? Help Please!

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 944Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
CoinHunter27's Avatar
United States
5887 Posts
 Posted 12/12/2018  8:15 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add CoinHunter27 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
Hello. I think I may have a 2009-D DDR, but if I do, I can't figure out which one. There are so many listings, and I haven't checked Variety Vista yet. I plan to after this upload. Maybe there is more doubling on some of the other logs? I would appreciate anything at all! Thank you and happy hunting!

-CH27

2009-D-Early-Childhood-1¢-DDR/WDDR?-Help-Please!
2009-D-Early-Childhood-1¢-DDR/WDDR?-Help-Please!
2009-D-Early-Childhood-1¢-DDR/WDDR?-Help-Please!
Collector of U.S. Coins, Varieties, and Colonial Coinage
Edited by CoinHunter27
12/12/2018 8:16 pm
Bedrock of the Community
Errers and Varietys's Avatar
United States
79456 Posts
 Posted 12/12/2018  8:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Errers and Varietys to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I would say that it's a minor DDR for sure, since I can see duplication of the log end.
Errers and Varietys.
Edited by Errers and Varietys
12/12/2018 8:26 pm
Pillar of the Community
CoinHunter27's Avatar
United States
5887 Posts
 Posted 12/12/2018  8:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinHunter27 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Is it a listed one?
Collector of U.S. Coins, Varieties, and Colonial Coinage
Edited by CoinHunter27
12/12/2018 8:27 pm
Bedrock of the Community
Errers and Varietys's Avatar
United States
79456 Posts
 Posted 12/12/2018  8:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Errers and Varietys to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It might be, but it will take you forever to match it though. I have always thought that these ones are very difficult to match.
Errers and Varietys.
Pillar of the Community
CoinHunter27's Avatar
United States
5887 Posts
 Posted 12/12/2018  8:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinHunter27 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yea. Oh well. I'll see if I can match it later. Thanks E&V!

-CH27
Collector of U.S. Coins, Varieties, and Colonial Coinage
Bedrock of the Community
Errers and Varietys's Avatar
United States
79456 Posts
 Posted 12/12/2018  8:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Errers and Varietys to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You're welcome. I tried to help you, but this is not easy. Here's my advice. You could save it for later, and maybe send it to John A. Wexler, if you're having a too difficult of a time matching it.
Errers and Varietys.
Pillar of the Community
CoinHunter27's Avatar
United States
5887 Posts
 Posted 12/12/2018  9:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinHunter27 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I might have to. Thank you E&V!

-CH27
Collector of U.S. Coins, Varieties, and Colonial Coinage
  Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 944Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.29 seconds to rattle this change. Forums