Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsJoin Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Specializing in Modern Numismatics Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. 300,000 items to help build your collection! Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

You Vs. PCGS: 1921 Peace Dollar

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 21 / Views: 2,326Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community
CoinCollector2012's Avatar
United States
8137 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2019  10:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinCollector2012 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow! I was not expecting to stump you guys!

You-Vs.-PCGS:-1921-Peace-Dollar


I guess PCGS thought that was actually wear. I originally agreed with them, but with strike being a big problem on this issue, I can see where you guys are coming from. I love the high relief of this coin, and the toning was an added bonus!
Pillar of the Community
Connor's Avatar
United States
2130 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2019  10:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Connor to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
MS63 and I like the toning.

Edit....wow that is a really nice AU 58.
Edited by Connor
01/14/2019 10:40 pm
Valued Member
eternallogan's Avatar
Canada
314 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2019  12:34 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add eternallogan to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good job Birdman! I honestly couldn't tell from the pictures, so I refrained from commenting. Like others have said, this one would need to be viewed in-hand.
Pillar of the Community
MikeF's Avatar
United States
3479 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2019  12:50 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MikeF to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Don't be surprised. Peace dollar are really tough to grade from pictures. Especially 21's. I don't bother to try anymore but nice coin!
Pillar of the Community
Slider23's Avatar
United States
4508 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2019  01:02 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Slider23 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Birdman rules nice grading job.
Bedrock of the Community
numismatic student's Avatar
United States
11966 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2019  5:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add numismatic student to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
i was going to say au58. looks correctly graded
  Previous TopicReplies: 21 / Views: 2,326Next Topic
Page: of 2

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.22 seconds to rattle this change. Forums