Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Specializing in Modern Numismatics Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer 300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsRoyal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes.








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Bust Dime On Ebay

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 1,714Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
murty's Avatar
United States
1353 Posts
 Posted 08/14/2008  5:26 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add murty to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
Feedback on the dime. It looks like it may have been cleaned,plus not AU.
Good bid price?
Thanks
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...380053385992
Bedrock of the Community
Bryan1315's Avatar
United States
14454 Posts
 Posted 08/14/2008  9:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bryan1315 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
its one I had in my watch list so I must have thought it would be a ok coin for my 7070 album at one time. If you want it let me know and I will put a note on it so I am sure not to bid against you. As far as grade I was not sure if it was a weakly struck au or a pretty good EF coin. Its probably in the EF range so I probably wouldn't have bid anyway because I am trying to keep AU-50 the lowest grade in my album
Pillar of the Community
murty's Avatar
United States
1353 Posts
 Posted 08/14/2008  10:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add murty to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the consideration of not bidding. I think it is an EX also. I have a bid in as a (snipe):)so I am hoping to get it that way.
Bedrock of the Community
Bryan1315's Avatar
United States
14454 Posts
 Posted 08/15/2008  02:07 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bryan1315 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I put a note on it so I was sure not to bid against you. I usually set up a snipe also that way I don't have to be at the computer at that particular time. but anyway you don't have to worry about me bidding it up on you
  Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 1,714Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.2 seconds to rattle this change. Forums