Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsVancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Specializing in Modern Numismatics Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall 300,000 items to help build your collection!








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Penny Roll Roadtrip Fun

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 1,232Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
CitationSquirrel's Avatar
United States
1026 Posts
 Posted 03/25/2019  2:43 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add CitationSquirrel to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
Do I know how to have fun or what? I'm doing some traveling for work later this week. I'll be spending one night in a hotel in a smaller town. So, I've been gathering a few rolls of pennies to take along and go through while I'm stuck in the hotel.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
chafemasterj's Avatar
United States
6514 Posts
 Posted 03/25/2019  3:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add chafemasterj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice thinking. Hotels, especially if they're remote, can be INSANELY boring. Way to plan ahead and may the coin gods look favorably upon thee.
Check out my counterstamped Lincoln Cent collection:
http://goccf.com/t/303507
Moderator
Learn More...
Spence's Avatar
United States
34553 Posts
 Posted 03/25/2019  7:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@CS, don't forget to leave something for the next person as I describe in the linked thread below.

http://goccf.com/t/289707


"If you climb a good tree, you get a push."
-----Ghanaian proverb

"The danger we all now face is distinguishing between what is authentic and what is performed."
-----King Adz
Pillar of the Community
CitationSquirrel's Avatar
United States
1026 Posts
 Posted 03/26/2019  09:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CitationSquirrel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That is a cool idea. I was also thinking that I could add a cool coin or two to the tip for the cleaning staff.
  Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 1,232Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.25 seconds to rattle this change. Forums