The seller has a very nice coin for sale. I know it isn't from a recognized TPG service.The coin looks great,but my gut feelimg something isn't right here. Thanks for any feedback.
I have bought some NNC coins before for some good prices but usually only a series I am pretty good at grading myself (and this isn't one of them). These slabs were usually sold by one ebay seller (centless) and if you see them being sold by someone else its because they were usually a buyer from that one guy. On some series and some coins I think they get kind of close but I have to be honest this just doesn't look like a MS-62 to me and I am not very good with this series but its still a nice looking coin in my opinion but I just wouldn't be willing to pay any way near 62 money for it
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use