The set of Lincolns I currently am working through are in decent condition (about 3,500 coins). At least compared to some batches I get in. Just found this nice 1946 doubled die (eye and 9 of date) and have been having some success with a number of other minor varieties.
This one isn't even close to an upgrade for me, but it's in an earlier die state so I'm going to put it in the collection anyway.
Yes E & V, found this one in the bag o cents. Just pulled out a 1939 DDO-007 in EF. Lots of minor varieties in nice enough condition and enjoying going through these coins. Hoping for a good one or two in the bag.
Sounds like you've been doing great! All of the fun is in that bag. :-)
I finished up my most recent box yesterday and found 24 minor Doubled Die varieties. Most of them were column bar Doubled Dies, while only a couple were minor Doubled Dies on LSC's.
Thank you tropicalbats! I'll be posting about almost half of them tomorrow. Won't upload all of them, since it would be too much work. I picked the best ones to be posted on CCF.
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use