| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,802,357 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3008 Posts |
I like NumisEd like that magical button here on CCF called the delete post!  I too had the 3.99g as my upper weight...
Edited by mrwhatisit 03/25/2023 8:23 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
Quote: I think Oz might have been kind too, by not answering. :) Maybe? How would you have played it? 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
19. Quote: Is the mintmark E? Yes 20, Quote: Was your coin issued in 1925? No
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3008 Posts |
Edited by mrwhatisit 03/25/2023 8:44 pm
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: I guess Germany 1936 E 2 Reischpfennig km#38 Winner  According to Numista this coin is " rare"  
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3008 Posts |
I have a few of these German coins, but not that one 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
Nice rare one Oz. Good work guys. Another fun round.
We're gunnin' for you mrwhatisit.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9842 Posts |
Nice coin Oz, I'm jealous. I don't have any of those 2 reichspfennig. :( I do have a rarer German con though, so watch out for future rounds.  Well done Mrwhatisit.
Edited by triggersmob 03/25/2023 9:01 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3008 Posts |
I guess I just got really lucky in guessing I suppose... Well, lets see if I can find a whatisit coin for you all to gueeesss 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3008 Posts |
Well, I have a coin... Ask away! 
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Was this coin issued in a sovereign state that is a member of the UN?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5302 Posts |
Was this coin issued in the 21st century?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3008 Posts |
Ok, here we go:  1.) Was this coin issued in a sovereign state that is a member of the UN? Yes 2.) Was this coin issued in the 21st century? No
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Was this coin issued on the Afro-Eurasian mainland?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3008 Posts |
3.) Was this coin issued on the Afro-Eurasian mainland? No, and that knocks out quite a few places... 
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,802,357 |